This mill is suitable for processing stainless steel, carbon steel and nonferrous metal strips.Product thickness and specifications are flexible.There are several successful cases. It is all designed and developed by our company . It is a cost-effective mill with high speed ,high stability and product quality.
Minimum rolling thickness: 0.25mm;
With intermediate roll bending and lateral shifting for shape adjustment;
Consumption per ton is only 80% of that in conventional mills.
1. small diameter of work roll providing high rolling reduction and efficiency which can shorten production time and reduce energy consumption, saving both production time and cost.
2. Capable of rolling extremely-thin strips and difficult-to-process alloy plates and strips;
3. The work roll is light in weight and can be economically produced using a high hardness special alloy material;
4. Without bearing and chock, the work rolls can be easily and quickly replaced.
5. Work roll regrind is easy，and larger scope of use.
6. The conical and axially-adjustable intermediate roll between work roll and backup roll b rings its superiority into full play on effective control of material shapes. For different strip widths, the intermediate rolls can be adjusted axially to prevent work rolls from harmful contact and over-deflection, which can reduce edge wavesand ensure to obtain excellent strip shape.